Write for us, be featured, its easy, work with us rather than doing it alone, be part of the @mashaalla.mag creative collective.
Your content could be featured in our online website and all its associated distribution channels (syndication and social media channels) and even more exciting you could be one of the 12 hand picked for our once a year glossy coffee table print magazine!
We accept creative in all forms – so whether you’re a budding writer, a talented MUA (that’s Make Up Artist, just saying…) or a passionate photographer – we want to hear from you! All we ask is that your work is innovative and original, guaranteed to inform and inspire our readers.
All the submitted content will be reviewed by our section editors, and once published, your content will benefit from translation to Arabic and a continuous programme of marketing and advertising that generates significant monthly page views and exposure across many diverse markets and audience.
Please read the following guide carefully before sending your submissions along, as covering all the below aspects will make the turnaround time from submission to publishing much shorter.
MUA’s/ Photographers/ Stylists
1. High resolution photos only
2. 144+ DPI
3. Title of the editorial (or at least an idea for a title)
4. Photographer’s full name
5. List of the creative team involved (including model, stylist, make-up and hair, assistants, retoucher, etc. so we include it in the credits)
6. Brief 1-3 line description/commentary on the shoot
7. Any social media links that you wish to promote (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
If you’re a designer and would like to work with us, feel free to submit your work to us and we will evaluate how we can work together. Some of the features or articles might be paid – feel free to get in touch with us.
If you are a contributor who has compelling content and you want to broaden your exposure to exciting new markets, get in touch and let us know;
1. Example of previously published work, alongside a brief pitch for a feature/article (outline and opening paragraph)
2. The content you submit must not have been previously published anywhere else, either online or in print
3. All accompanying images have been sourced responsibly (i.e permissioned/credited)
4. Any social media links that you wish to promote (WordPress, Instagram, etc.)
Terms and Conditions
1. We do not pay contributors. We can however promote your contributed content, profile, social media channels or certain topics you’re willing to write about.
2. We are happy to publish you and set up an account for you on our website for regular submissions.
3. We are open for cross content promotion with your blog, website or any other publication, on a case by case basis.
With our fast growing website views and multi-channel social media following we offer YOU the chance to share your work with a huge audience and broaden your exposure, so what are you waiting for? Join our sustainable community of talented people and an exciting audience base.